The ZENNERShop IoT Sensors & Solutions has already been mentioned several times in blog posts and is also anchored as direct access in the left navigation. Therefore, we would like to point out that there are some new features and improvements in the course of a relaunch . In summary, these are mainly the following points:
- New Look and Feel
- Expansion of the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY offering and services as a new product
- Better Performance and even more Security
New Look and Feel
The first major change to the ZENNERShop is that after the relaunch it has a new look and feel with an improved user experience. This includes a more modern and attractive design as well as new and improved functions. Below are some examples.
Improved and more visually appealing selection of additional services on the product detail page:
New vertical page navigation on the homepage (depending on the screen resolution on the left side or bottom right):
Furthermore also included:
- Improved and expanded flyout navigation (horizontal main navigation)
- Improved search with expanded search field in header
- Improved filter function in the product lists
- Improved display of the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY use cases
- Add products to the watch/wish list directly from the product list
Expansion of the IoT PLUG&PLAY Offering and Services as an independent Product
The second major change is the expansion of the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY offering and, as a result, the inclusion of pure services as an independent product in the portfolio. This means that the following services can now also be conveniently ordered in the shop (more will follow):
- Independent B.One Gallery usage license for 24 months and up to 50 devices (as a new customer, previously only available in conjunction with the purchase of a ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS, now also available without)
- Expansion of the B.One Gallery usage license for 1 additional year and 50 additional devices (as an existing customer, if you already use the B.One Gallery visualization platform but your usage license is expiring)
- Extension of the LoRaWAN® network use in the ZENNER Connect network EUROPE by 1 additional year and 50 additional devices (as an existing customer who already uses the ZENNER Connect network EUROPE via a ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS)
Better Performance and even more Security
In addition to the points already mentioned, the ZENNERShop was also converted to a new shop system and the hoster and domain were changed to iot.zenner.shop. This resulted in a significant performance mprovement, which is especially noticeable in shortened loading times. In addition, the shop and thus all data entered through it are now even better protected against external attacks.
Do you have any questions? Just leave a message to the awesome shop team via email@example.com 🙂
If you don’t know the B.One Gallery yet, we recommend the article “B.One Gallery Visualization Tool – An Introduction“. And if you want to know more about the ZENNER GatewayPLUS, then we recommend the article ” ZENNER IoT Gateways with LoRaWAN® Network & Visualization – Overview & Comparison“.