Christmas 🎄🎅 with LoRaWAN® – Inspiration and exchange of ideas
It’s Christmas again on Sunday🎄🎅. On this occasion, I would like to share a few ideas for nice LoRaWAN® use cases with you and exchange ideas about them in order to perhaps implement some of them next year 🙂 Here are a few of my ideas:
- Monitoring of the fireplace/chimney and other rooms such as the living room with motion/light sensors to see when Santa Claus was there
- If movement is detected in the house or on the Christmas tree, automatically play Christmas music to properly “greet” Santa Claus and give him a little joy (but of course it could also backfire and scare him^^)
- Automatically switching on the Christmas lights on the roof of the house via a smart radio-controlled socket as soon as no more movement is registered in the house and all the lights are off = a signal to Santa Claus that he can come now without running the risk of being discovered
- Monitoring the Christmas tree with presence/motion sensorsto be notified when gifts are under the tree or if someone steals/moves gifts before the planned gift delivery + if necessary, provide the gifts with GPS trackers in order to be able to track the current location if the worst comes to the worst (could of course also be difficult in the building regarding GPS fix)
- Monitoring of the children’s rooms with presence/motion/light/sound/Co2 sensors to ensure that even on the night of nights all children actually sleep and that Santa Claus can do his work in peace (similar to above with automatic Switching on the lighting on the roof)
Which Use Case Ideas do you like? Do you have any other great ideas that are still missing here? Maybe you already have specific sensors in mind? I’m looking forward to hopefully numerous answers and a lively exchange (of course even after Christmas).
With this in mind: MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🥂🍀
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.